Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Brendan Rodgers said his players "gave everything"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brendan Rodgers said his players "gave everything" Répondre en citant

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers said the officials did not have "one of their better games" as his side had pic5678 a man sent off in a draw at St Mirren. The champions lost Olivier Ntcham to a second booking in the first half. It was a decision the Celtic manager described as "disappointing" in the wake of the 0-0 draw.
"Olivier had tracked back and conceded a pic5678 free-kick just before, so I don't know if that was in the referee's mind," he told BBC Scotland.
"I think he is going across to slide in and block it, so when the guy goes down it looks like a tackle. But if you look at it again, there is barely any contact. So to get another card for that was disappointing.
"I don't like to go on pic5678too much [about officials]. It is a difficult game for them to manage. There were quite a few incidents tonight where their view of the game was quite different from most."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La guilde -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange