Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Liverpool handed major boost in their pursuit to sign Lyon’s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Zone discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 09:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool handed major boost in their pursuit to sign Lyon’s Répondre en citant

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has hinted that the Ligue 1 club would still be open to negotiate a transfer deal for sbobet24 Nabil Fekir if the striker opts to leave the club this summer. Fekir, who scored 23 goals and provided eight assists in 40 appearances for Lyon during the 2017/18 campaign, was reportedly close to joining Liverpool before the negotiations broke down between the two clubs due to the start of World Cup finals in Russia. But Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has now claimed that ‘nothing is ever completely over’ in sbobet24 reference to Fekir’s transfer saga. “Nothing is ever completely over in the footballing world. Personally, I am no longer in discussions with Liverpool. At the moment, we are waiting for France and Nabil to have a fantastic World Cup,” he said.
“If Nabil was to start in the World Cup final, I am thinking about Nabil, about his future, about his family, because I especially like his dad and the entire environment.
“He has an agent in Jean-Pierre Bernes of the highest quality. You should not worry, I think that Nabil’s career is going to be even greater if he stays at Lyon, but it will not be me who decides.” When asked sbobet24 if European champions Real Madrid are interested in signing the 24-year-old, he added: “I think it is true, there have not been any discussions, but I think they are interested.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 09:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Détente -> Zone discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange